Close to many major projects!
Place Longueuil is strategically located on the doorstep of Montreal’s south shore, in the second largest suburb of the greater Montreal area.
Readily accessible by foot, by car or by public transit, Place Longueuil is part of the daily lives of its consumers.
Its offer evolves according the needs of its customers, who visit the centre for their regular ongoing purchases or to discover new findings.
- Recent investments of $17 M to rejuvenate the shopping centre, including a new food court and entrances.
- Strategically located; only 5 minutes away from Jacques-Cartier and Victoria bridges, and near the Longueuil—Université-de-Sherbrooke metro station.
- Place Longueuil hosts over 500 employees on its premises and benefits from the presence of 8,500 residential units and 4,000 students in its vicinity.
- A major project nearby – VISION LONGUEUIL
- 8,500 residential units
- Roads and public transit networks
- A variety of stores and services
- A knowledge-based hub (UdeS, UdeM, UQAM)
Featured retailers : Desjardins, Homesense, Winners, Allo mon coco!, Revenu Québec, Uniprix, Sports Experts, SAQ, Rôtisserie St-Hubert, RBC Banque Royale, IGA Extra, Dollarama, Urban Planet
Total surface area342,303 ft2
Surface area by floorVariable
Number of parking spaces1661
Number of floors2
Type of buildingCommercial, Office
Services and features
ATMs • Photocopying and printing service • Revenu Québec service counter • Vehicle registration office and CAA Québec • Cell phone chargers • Cleaner and shoe repair • Wheelchair and stroller loan • BIXI station
Electric charging terminals